GV-Paris has a team of qualified and experienced attorneys in the area of French and Brazilian tax law, serving a clientele composed of legal entities and individuals, either resident or non-resident in France.
Tax services include consulting, planning, auditing, and representing clients before taxing authorities.
With strong international experience, the team advises clients on diverse matters, such as:
- Tax audit assistance, regularization of tax situations (procedures, impacts, ancillary obligations, etc.);
- The transfer of tax residency to France or from France, including the analysis and application of a specific tax regime for foreigners residing in France;
- The analysis and application of international tax treaties aiming to avoid double taxation and to get the benefice of tax credits;
- Taxation of corporate managers and companies;
- Tax structuring of corporate projects (setting up holding company for the main shareholder and CEO of the business);
- International and national taxation over inheritance and gifts;
- Tax modelling (income tax; corporate income tax, inheritance and gift tax, real estate wealth tax);
- The transfer of family businesses using the "Dutreil Agreement" regime;
- The preparation of tax returns for residents and non-residents, such as: income tax (IR), real estate wealth tax (IFI), and the "3% tax".